This 3-month course in Website design and Web Development is designed to equip students with the necessary skills to create professional and innovative websites. Students will learn the fundamentals of design principles, user experience, and front-end and back-end development. This course is perfect for beginners looking to start a career in web design and development or experienced professionals seeking to expand their skill set.
What Will You Learn?
- Learning Outcomes
- ✓ How to create a professional and modern-looking website
- ✓ How to design landing pages that engage users and increase conversions
- ✓ How to set up an ecommerce online store within Word Press
- ✓ How to enhance your website functionality with recommended and popular Word Press plugins
- ✓ Basic on-page Search Engine Optimisation to improve a website’s search engine-friendliness
- ✓ How to maintain and properly manage a Word Press website including how to backup, secure, and
- diagnose any potential issues And much more